Caribou

"To make it short: I am the type of lucky guy that has a girlfriend absolutely crazy about music and everytime she discovers a new or special songs , she litteraly runs back home as fast as possible and say to me: "you really need to listen to this !". It means that she is indirectly part of the blog as well.
Having say this, now let's listen some music that she FORCED me to listen and which I enjoyed!"



Caribou is a canadian electronic artist that does an increidible different work.
His previous album"Andorra" won 2008 Polaris Musik Prize (Canadian music award).

What you can expect from him is always experimental music... it is nothing weird but something new and different.

Odessa which is an extract from his latest album "Swim" gets better everytime you listen it.
+ extra track / Dundas, Ontario video clip from one older album "Start Breaking My Heart".

Listen to the entire album if you want to know more about this intriguing Mathematician guy.

mypsace