Simply indescribable!



I can tell that tonight is a special rainy night because this is the first time on this blog that I publish something with such personal contain.
Some will think that this article is useless, boring or the photo is not perfectly taken, etc…
What should I answer to these ones?
I will simply say that this photo means a lot to me, makes me travel in time and feel good. This is a moment of souvenirs and passion I want to share with you including those who don't care about or just don't understand!

While watching across my window and listening some music, I am thinking about the good times spent with my love and I can tell you I am thousand miles away from home!
It is such a good feeling that it doesn't make me want to get back to the reality...

Hope you understand that kind of feelings, which is almost indescribable.


(The photo was edited by one of the two cats, named Farah).

Fabian - Heatwave by iamFabian